Ron and I are still milking our anniversary. We have plans to stay at the Salashan Spa and Golf Resort tonight through Saturday. On the way home Sunday we're planning to stop in Forest Grove for a pool party at my Mom and Dad's. It's going to be a great extended weekend and the first time in awhile that I'll have so much uninterrupted time with Ron. (He does have a few appraisals to do over the weekend but I don't mind.)
I might even get a new camera so hopefully there will be lots of great pictures to share next week.
Yipeee!
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. Have the best time ever. Look forward to the pictures. Love you, Mom
That rsort looks so beautiful! Enjoy your weekend! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear about the new camera, too!
Post a Comment