Wednesday, July 20, 2005
I'm Bloggin
I give in. First it was Candi, and then Connie, then Ricker and now May. I have way too much reading material to tackle with these blogs as it is (sometimes I check them twice a day – you people blog to slow!), now I am compelled to blog my own life. When I first considered jumping on the “blog wagon” I thought better of it – what do I have to say that is of all at interest? But… I am horrible about taking pictures and I always regret not keeping a journal. So even though I don’t have an arresting theme like cute and funny kids, surfing, or the trials of chemo, I figure I’ll give it a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeay! I am going to feel so connected now! This is great news!!! Consider yourself bookmarked.
Good for you. I am trying to blog also, but I really have nothing going here in our retirement. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Diane
Awesome Amy!
It is so fun to stay connected,
hear daily details, and see the pics
Post a Comment