Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pool Party!

On the way back from the beach we stopped in Forest Grove for a pool party/bbq at my Mom and Dad's. We get a little goofy at these events. We love to jump in the pool when others are least expecting or show-off our skill going down the slide. I got a little crazy with my new camera's "sport mode" but I got some good action shots!













Some (you know who you are) were too cool to do any in-pool frolicking, opting instead to perfect the tan...






Others feigned fear of cramps to avoid having to get wet...



And they are lucky they didn't get tossed in anyway. Hey, why didn't we toss him in?!

3 comments:

Candi said...

Those action shots are great! Love them! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Diane said...

What fun! It so great to see all your family having such a great time. I've heard a lot about the pool parties. It is extra nice to see the shots with your new camera.

May said...

Nice pool, good for hot weather, hope your dad is doing well, keep forgetting to ask you.

May