Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Henry is a Cutie Pie

I just got back from a birthday celebration dinner at Red Lobster for my niece, Janine (aka Henry's mom). She'll be 22 on Sunday.

I got to sit by Henry. We tried to color but mosty Henry wanted to eat the crayons. He really likes the cheese bread (Lisa will know this bread well) and he tried crab for the first time which he also loved. I tried feeding him some steamed vegies but he preferred to smoosh them on the table. He knows some pretty cool tricks. He can give me five and shake his head. He actually shakes his head when he likes something so it can get a little confusing. I tried to get him to nod but he couldn't do it. He threw in a few shoulder shrugs though. We played our usual games: peek-a-boo, this one where a tickle him and make a scary face... When he thinks something's funny, he'll make a really loud giggle. This makes me laugh. He's a cutie. Oh and he's a good kisser. He can even do the Eskimo.

I was going to show off the juicer today but Ron, once again, stole my memory card to use at work. (I will say that I juiced up an excellent carrot, beet, red pepper, celery and apple juice today.) But I do have a nostalgia pic (click the picture to get a better idea of how well we age, hee hee).

2 comments:

Candi said...

That juicer sounds pretty cool. I really need to start eating (and drinking) healthier. Thanks for the reminder. Henry looks like a total cutie pie, at certain ages they are so cute with the ways they communicate. Love the wedding pic...you guys are still gorgeous, no worries.

Diane said...

Thanks Amy for the adorable picture of Henry. What a doll! Yes, the cheese biscuits are Lisa's favorite food at Red Lobster also.

Gorgeous picture of you and Ron and you do only get better, both of you.

Love,
Mom