I am finally ready to show off the juicer. I got the nicest model I could find because I've heard that they sometimes break quickly.
This one is really easy to use and simple to clean. I am working on getting as healthy as humanly possible in order to become pregnant. Fresh organic juice is a great way to get all the necessary nutrients. Juice is super easy on the digestive system and I can literally consume 3 carrots, 1 hunk of broccoli, 1 beet, 1 apple in one glass - quick and easy... and tasty. I've also read that a 1 ounce shot of wheatgrass can reverse infertility in cows. Of course I wanted to start juicing wheatgrass right away. Well, I tried it and it almost broke the juicer. I later learned that I need
another kind of juicer to juice wheatgrass. Ugh.

Quick fertility factoid: if you're trying to get pregnant, stay away from peas or rhubard. Both have been linked to infertility. Peas contain a natural contraceptive that interferes with the body's production of estrogen and progesterone. Sorry, I read about this stuff
a lot. 
Anyway, I totally recommend getting a juicer. It's so much fun. I imagine kids would love it. I've talked to some Moms who have juicers and they say their kids love to pick the veggies that will go into that day's juice. I have to say I get a kick out of shoving a whole apple or carrot down the shute and watching it come out as juice.
6 comments:
Very impressed with the big jucing machine, but won't be getting one myself. Simply can't afford! Looks good though, enjoy juicing. I'm sure people would love some free juice (me).
May
That juicer is something else. I wish you luck with it. It can't help but be a healthy way to approach nuitrition. Good luck, Sweetie.
May, you are welcome to free juice anytime. :-)
Connie, I think the girls would love it. I just put an apple in with the veggies and it tastes great! I haven't tried watermelon yet but I hear it's great.
Wow...now that's a machine. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that is brings good things. ;)
Hey baby! I keep checking out your blog. It's so fun to see what your doing. And it inspired me to start one... yesterday was my first. Keep juicing and I'm hoping for the very best results!
Meghan
Yay Connie! I'm going to email you some ideas right now!
Post a Comment