I started working at Ron's office early this summer. My duties include answering phones, logging orders, scheduling appraisals, etc. The work isn't too bad. Things are really busy this summer with the real estate market the way it is. Even though I'm the only gal, I think I'm doing okay fitting in. I just ignore them when the humor gets to be too much :-)
The Priority Appraising Team (Rick Albano not shown):
Ron - the big boss
Kento

Jeff

Tim

Amy

The one benefit of working for Ron is I can take super long lunch breaks. Today I took off for a few hours with my mom to get our brows done. We've made it into a little routine. We go every six weeks and I take her to a new lunch place each time. We went to Indian today - the first time she's had it. Last time she had Thai for the first time. She's getting more adventurous in her old age (hee hee).
Ron and I went to Barnes and Noble this evening to look at travel books. We're trying to figure out where to go this September. We know we want to take a week, but we're not sure where to go. Ron really needs it to be a low-key, relaxing time. Initially we were thinking Costa Rica but it's off season. South America (Peru was the number one pick) is out since it would take too long to get there and would likely require too much running around for Ron (I'd want to see all the sights). So now we're thinking off laying low in Hawaii where we can enjoy warm weather, the beach and pineapples. I'd also like to hike to volcanos :-) But... which island? Where to stay? I'm not very good a travel planning - too many choices... It's a nice problem to have I guess. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Why not Japan??!! Okay, might not be relaxing. Hilo, on the big island might be a good mix. Close to national park.Golfing, surfing, etc. Check it out.
Hey Amy,
How fun to see everybody at work! You and your mom are so lucky to have each other. Give her my love!
Mom
I love that pic of Ron with his finger in the "give me a minute" pose...very "high power executive" looking. Crack me up! What a fun routine with the brows. I wish I have travel suggestions, but if you're not going to NY, CT, PA, FL, or CA I'm fresh out of ideas.
Post a Comment