Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just Me Today...

Well it's just me today. Ron is out doing inspections until late this afternoon. Two of the Priority Appraising team members are out of the office so poor Ron is slammed. Jeff's getting married this weekend in Hawaii and Kento's the best man. BTW, Rick and May just left for Mexico this morning. May had her last treatment Tuesday. I'm so happy for them!

I never mind spending a day to myself. It's just after noon now but I'm already having a great day. I got up and went to the farmer's market. I bought melon, peaches, blackberries and raspberries as well as some veggies. When I got back to the house, Tim was over fixing my outdoor lights (more about Tim tomorrow). The perfect opportunity to show off the juicer! I juiced up some very tasty juice with the melon, peaches, blackberries from the market. Tim was impressed! It's such a beautiful day here today. After I do some work at my desk (I'm putting together the budget for the remodel, ugh) I'm going to do some work out in the garden.

We figured out where to go in September. After doing some research, I decided that Kauai would be our best bet for the ultimate relaxing vacation. We found a great deal through Orbitz for airfare and 7 nights at the Grand Hyatt. It sounds like a very romantic place. I really can't wait. I'm counting the days.

I was perusing some travel mags the other day and happened upon a great article about Portland that totally sums up why I love it here. This is required reading for those of you relocating to the States... Meghan, I'm calling you out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

36 days!

Diane said...

All right, Amy! Loved the article on Portland. Dad will want to forward it to our many relatives who kept talking about moving to the Portland area. Thanks. I am so glad your plans for Kuai are all set. What fun!

megliemoo said...

Very tempting! I'd love to join you in Portland. Maybe sometime soon?