Later in the day I met Alisa downtown to look at furniture. She just moved into a high rise condo with amazing views of the city. It was the first time I got to see her new place. Very nice! After sampling the pool and sauna, we met Ron, Aaron and Mike for tapas later in the evening.
Here's a shot of Alisa on her new balcony:
It was a very nice day. A few more pics:


4 comments:
That balcony has quite a view...how awesome! Another fun day!
Oh my, what an amazing view! I am such a view person. I do believe it is the most important asset in a home for me. I am impressed. Looks like a great day for you guys.
I'm so envious that you have all these family members close by. Nice! And spending a cool summer evening on a highrise condo balcony sounds like a little piece of heaven to me!
I know, I'm pretty luck!
Post a Comment