Ron and I are off to Kauai tomorrow morning. I considered bringing along a laptop for blogging but thought better of it after realizing that Ron would be using it to check his fantasy scores (hee hee).
In the mean time here is a picture of my sister with Howard Dean. She met him recently during a trip to DC to lobby for a national nurse. Pretty cool.
P.S. I definitely concur on the decision to leave the laptop behind. I look so forward to seeing and hearing all about your trip upon your return. Ron can pick up Fantasy Football when he gets back also, I bet. Have fun!!!
"Hey... I don't have the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success." - Dicky Fox, Jerry Maguire
1 comment:
Very cool! I am impressed. Howard Dean.
Have an absolutely perfect time in paradise.
P.S. I definitely concur on the decision to leave the laptop behind. I look so forward to seeing and hearing all about your trip upon your return. Ron can pick up Fantasy Football when he gets back also, I bet. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment