Thursday, September 22, 2005

You Have to Have a Good Book

All of the activity Wednesday might have worn me out because by Thursday I had officially caught a cold. We played tennis again in the morning, Ron won 6-2, and the rest of the day we pretty much took it easy relaxing by the pool and reading our books (a good book or two is essential to a relaxing vacation I’ve found). I also did some laundry, wohoo :-) We went to a very fancy restaurant at the hotel that evening. Ron ordered our favorite bottle of wine and we celebrated a great trip up to that point. I forgoed the ahi for scallops this time. Yum!

Good books:

1 comment:

Diane said...

For me a good book is essential at all times. I know you feel that way also.It is interesting to find that even in paradise a fun read comes in handy.