We hit Portland City Grill last night for happy hour with Grammie. It's got the best city view in Portland (besides my sister's condo of course). Mom, May and I got there early to score some good seats. We sat next to the piano man so grammie got to make a few requests. When it was time for dessert, he started playing the happy birthday song and our waitress brought a big dessert over to Grammie with a candle on top. We all sang happy birthday to her, again!
Rick! Shy?

Grammie's getting another birthday cake!

Cute couple...
Another cute couple...

Taking artistic photos in the bathroom...
Hey May nice hair!
Enjoying happy hour:

2 comments:
We sure are having fun, aren't we? Nice pictures. Dad likes yours better than mine. Boo Hoo!
Nice pics Aim, I like the one of us in the bathroom, cause we look really good. I told you that already. How come you don't have the blog junker!
Post a Comment